Friday, September 01, 2006

OMG! Another One!

Date: Sep 1, 2006 9:54 AM
Subject: Literati Notice #2
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?
Mrs. Allison,
Since it would seem that you did not receive our first notice, this is to inform you that on Friday, Sept 1st, 2006, all Literati games between DA baby bear and DA pinky fuzzball shall be played in Social Lounge 33. We appreciate your cooperation on this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank You,
The Literati Staff


Pamela [rest of signature withheld]


I guess I'm going to have to email Pam back and let her know I'm not Mrs. Allison. Maybe she'll keep me on the mailing list anyway, if I'm lucky.

5 comments:

towwas said...

But what if it's spam?

Anonymous said...

You should go to Social Lounge 33 to find out what it's all about. (Look for Literati under "Word Games".)

towwas said...

My blog came back!

Coloradan said...

Whoa--how did you find that, Terminus Est? Good sleuthing!

Anonymous said...

I am a Google God! ph33r my mad sk1llz!