Monday, February 19, 2007

California girl

Just got back from a week in San Francisco: part work, part play. I hadn't been to the West Coast at all in two and a half years (except for Peru), so it was very exciting. There are myriad things I could blog about from the trip, and maybe I will if I'm feeling ambitious lately, but I think for now I'll just say that it was a fantastic trip, and that I got to catch up with friends from college, friends from grad school, friends I met in Ithaca, and people I've met at various meetings, so it was action-packed.

NSCV was there, and got me a new tacky souvenir pig. It's official: I am the pig lady. But please do not send me any ugly pigs. It's only cute if NSCV does it.

4 comments:

Deano said...

You know that whenever you blog about something it mysteriously appears in the post ;)

Coloradan said...

No, that's only when I blog about wanting or needing something. And I explicitly wrote that I don't want or need any more pigs!

Deano said...

Oh well, 'pigs will fly' as they say ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, so I guess I should return this, huh?

http://mimish.org/summer_01/hog-ridin.jpg