Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Food"

Yesterday our office held its annual white trash cook-off, a tradition that began... last year. While some might view our trying to out-do each other by making creative and disgusting dishes out of processed food products as an ugly expression of East Coast-liberal elitism, I submit that we were in fact departing from liberal elitist stereotypes by shunning political correctness.

Litterbox cake

While there was no formal judging process, in my opinion there was a tie for the most creative/disgusting prize between Twinkie sushi and litterbox cake. The litterbox cake was a
ctually not so bad if you could get past the fact that it was topped with Tootsie Rolls sculpted to look like poop. Twinkie sushi, on the other hand, looked cool but tasted unbelievably gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too bad that the twinkie sushi was nasty, as it did in fact look really freakin' tasty. I was all excited when I saw it, then was sad when I read your review.

Why do all your blogs end up in disappointment for me?

Deano said...

wow; its a cake I thought you'd tried to take a picture of Rocky!