Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Now that's a breakfast


Breakfast (or brunch) is my favorite meal of the day to eat out for. There's something very decadent about being able to go to a restaurant for breakfast: It's a signal to myself and the rest of the world that, hey, I don't have anyplace to rush off to. I can go out for breakfast. At 11:00.

So, although I took plenty of pictures at the wedding I went to this past weekend in San Diego, and at the beach, and even a few (technically) in Mexico, it's this one I'll share. Because this, readers, is an exciting breakfast. In the foreground is a hash of potatoes, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, and mushrooms, topped with two poached eggs. In the background is an espresso drink called a cinnamon bun a go-go.

4 comments:

towwas said...

Remove the eggs, add some bacon, and I'm right there with ya.

Annie said...

Is that a massive biscuit in the foreground?

I LURVE BISCUITS.

Coloradan said...

It is indeed! I love biscuits, too :)

Anonymous said...

Woah, hash!!!!???? That might be the most awesome breakfast you will ever forget!!