Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tourists III



These are the kinds of food we ate this past weekend:
Afghani
French
sandwich (Potbelly, such a hit we went back the next day)
Ethiopian
Turkish (ok, only so E97 had the Turkish breakfast, but I'm counting it)
sushi

I also introduced Joey to the wonder that is the mojito.

On Sunday afternoon Joey and E97 walked up the Exorcist stairs in Georgetown. Then Joey pretended to fall down them. Then they raced back up them. I had to stay at the bottom because, well, that was just the sacrifice I had to make in order to record the whole ordeal.

3 comments:

towwas said...

Lookitchoo! Suddenly, blogging all over the place!

Deano said...

Talking of tourists, do you have any vacation plans (see my use of American English there :) A trip to Ithaca must be due, and I reckon the possie may be up for a trip to DC some time.

Joey said...

I look so dignified.