Wednesday, June 27, 2007

100%

I heard a McDonald's commercial a few nights ago that ended, "With 100% beef, nothing beats a Big Mac." I'm no expert on burgers, but isn't being 100% beef really the least you'd expect? Do the other fast food restaurants cut their beef with, say, horse? Soylent green? A "secret ingredient"?



As a side note, this is my eighth post to carry the "food" tag. I guess this is marginally better than blogging about my cat all the time, which is what I feared when I started this adventure. Still, perhaps I should try harder to develop my other interests... like drinking.

3 comments:

Deano said...

How is Rocky?

towwas said...

Wow. Yeah, unless it's a turkey burger or a portobello burger or something, in which case I would pretty much demand 0% beef.

Coloradan said...

Deano: Rocky is healthy and, as far as I can tell, happy. She appreciates your concern.

TOWWAS: Yes, I always demand 0% beef, but that's what makes me not a burger expert.