Thursday, August 10, 2006

Success!

I did it! I sold my car. The upside of the pain I went through to do so is that I now feel convinced that I really, really wanted to sell that car. My life seems simpler already.

The DMV in Montgomery County was much nicer than the one in DC. There was a parking lot and no metal detector, the inside was painted a soothing shade of light blue, and there were skylights. The real shocker was that the staff were friendly and helpful.

Here's a parting shot of my car, which I owned for two years almost to the day. Goodbye, Grommit, and thanks for all the memories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sad. Grommit will be missed.

towwas said...

'Bye car!! Will it still be in the neighborhood?

Coloradan said...

Your neighborhood, actually. Look for it--Mr. B will probably be too lazy to take the flags off :)

towwas said...

Ha. I'll keep an eye out for it.