Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Apocalypse

That's right, guys: sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I hope you've already built your bomb shelters. I'm sure there will soon be a shortage of concrete. This newsletter was left outside my apartment door this evening.






But perhaps this provides some cause for optimism. Do you think they'll deliver to my bomb shelter?


In other religious news, I think this must be the best snippet to come out of the Mel Gibson anti-Semite debacle: "his twistedly homoerotic spank-movie The Passion of the Christ..."

2 comments:

towwas said...

Ha! Yes, if it's a monthly, and the world is ending September 12th, then you could probably just pick up the final issue on newsstands.

Anonymous said...

DC is sure to be a target. Aren't you sorry you moved there now?

I'm sure no one's interested in Ithaca. Even if we were a target, I'll be perfectly safe in my basement office of that windowless building.