Monday, August 21, 2006

Zhongwen

Today I signed up for Chinese classes. They don't start til October, but it's a step in my doing-more-stuff plan. Seriously: I've spent $15 on public transportation since I got here, and I don't even have a car. It's a sad state of affairs. But soon I'll know Chinese and can explore China, which I've heard is pretty far away.

I'd like to express my solidarity with TOWWAS, who's trapped in some sort of cyber-limbo. I mean, didn't she have enough problems, what with the cough and the mysterious wisps of smoke emanating from her steering column? Google really needs to get its act together: today it started sending me someone else's email. She might be my alter ego--same name (different middle initial), a year older than me, same astrological sign. We've both lived in California and New York. But she's a lesbian. How do I know all this? Not because I've been reading her email (that would be creepy). It's the beauty of MySpace.

No comments: