Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday afternoon at the office

I hope I'm not giving away any trade secrets, but here's a sample of what I'm "learning" in mandatory online training:
Time constraints determine which combination of validity periods are allowed among different infotype records for an organizational management object as it is created and maintained.
As an office worker, my eyes are glazing over. As a writer, I'm crying inside.

Another philosophical nugget:
A person is defined as an object that holds positions within the organizational structure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait - this is from "The Office" right? Or a Dilbert cartoon - right? right?

Coloradan said...

All too real, my friend.

towwas said...

Ohmygod. I read that first bit twice and I still don't know what it means.