Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Haircut

I got about five inches of hair cut off today. I'd been bored with my hair for awhile, and then I was watching Buffy Season 5 on DVD and thought I'd like something like Alyson Hannigan had. It's a little embarassing taking a promotional photo from Buffy the Vampire Slayer to the hairdresser with you, but I got over it.

I like it, although it doesn't quite look like Willow's (even leaving aside the color). You can see what it looks like (in bad lighting but professionally styled) if you're one of my Flickr buddies.

The screen for my computer came in yesterday, so I've entered a whole new age of computing. I can download things without first erasing other things, and run more than three programs at once, and burn CDs--in short, the possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

towwas said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

How you doin'?

You look kinda like Syndey Bristow, which is apropos since I know you really could kick my ass.